S&P Dow Jones Indices
How does indexing equal weight work in times of volatility and inflation? S&P DJI’s Craig Lazzara and Invesco’s Nick Kalivas discuss the key drivers behind equal-weight’s historical outperformance vs. the benchmark and what happens when equal weight is combined with factors and/or ESG.
Take a closer look at the style spectrum with S&P DJI’s Garrett Glawe and explore how index construction influences risk/return.
How do S&P Dividend Aristocrats respond to volatility, inflation and rising rates? S&P DJI’s Pavel Vaynshtok and ProShares’ Simeon Hyman take a closer look at how these quality dividend growers have performed in different market environments.
Get to know the S&P Kensho New Economy Indices, a comprehensive, rules-based, thematic index framework powered by AI and designed to help investors better understand and precisely measure the long-term transformative trends and exponential innovation and growth of the sectors and industries driving the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Learn more: New Economies – Investment Themes |…
How does profitability influence risk and return in small-cap equities and why is it important to know what’s under the hood of your small-cap index S&P DJI’s Garrett Glawe, State Street Global Advisors’ Matthew Bartolini, and ValMark Advisors’ Michael McClary take a closer look at the S&P SmallCap 600.
Look under the hood of an innovative, best-in-class ESG index, designed to track S&P 500 constituents with higher sustainability credentials based on exclusions and market-leading ESG scores.
As the global green bond market continues to grow, how are indices helping investors assess greenium and the potential opportunity set? S&P DJI’s Brian Luke joins VanEck’s Bill Sokol and Phil Kirouac for a closer look at how indexing works for green bonds.
What role does index liquidity play in helping market-participants in Asia participate in the U.S. equity ecosystem during Asia’s trading hours? Join S&P DJI and State Street Global Advisors for a practical look at using indices to assess the potential opportunity set. Learn more: Regional Relevancy of S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average Futures…
- Categories Equities, S&P 500 & DJIA
- Tags after-hours trading, DJIA futures, Dow Jones Industrial Average, ETFs, Index liquidity, institutional investors, Jean-Fancois Mesnard-Sense, S&P 500 futures, S&P Dow Jones Indices, State Street Global Advisors, Tianyin Cheng, U.S. equities, U.S. equity futures
How can three decades of factor index performance history help investors make more informed decisions and measure the effectiveness of active managers? Join S&P DJI’s Craig Lazzara and Anu Ganti for a closer look at factor performance across a range of market environments. Learn more: https://www.spglobal.com/spdji/en/research/article/factor-indices-a-simple-compendium/
- Categories Factors, Strategy
- Tags 2022, Active, Active vs. Passive, alternate beta, alternative beta, Anu Ganti, beta, Core Factor PM, Core Factors, Craig Lazzara, dividend growth, Factor, high beta, Index Investment Strategy, low volatility, momentum, Passive, quality, risk management, Risk Premia, S&P 500 Factors, S&P Dow Jones Indices, SPIVA, U.S. equities
- 2022, Active, Active vs. Passive, alternate beta, alternative beta, Anu Ganti, beta, Core Factor PM, Core Factors, Craig Lazzara, dividend growth, Factor, high beta, Index Investment Strategy, low volatility, momentum, Passive, quality, risk management, Risk Premia, S&P 500 Factors, S&P Dow Jones Indices, SPIVA, U.S. equities
How does profitability influence risk and return in small-cap equities? S&P DJI’s Raghu Ramachandran and Garrett Glawe join Vanguard’s Ilene Kelman and Cardinal Investment Advisors’ Matt Padberg to take a closer look at aligning index objectives with strategic objectives.